- Lecturer – Energy Security Studies Program, International Relations and Energy Security
- Researcher – (IIPS, CENERS)
Petr is a researcher at the International Institute of Political Science MU and Center for Energy Studies. Before that, he used to work as an executive editor at “Globalpolitics.cz”. He completed a research visit at the Aberystwyth University in spring 2013. Petr has taken a part in a number of government as well as academic research projects. His responsibilities are mainly research planning and analysis in the field of energy.
- Conceptualisation of energy security in IR theories
- Energy interdependence
- Constructivist foreign policy analysis
- Social science methodology