- Study Consultant – Energy Security Studies Program, International Relations and Energy Security
- Research Specialist – Postdoc (MVES FSS MU)
- Academic Researcher (IIPS MU)
He obtained the Ph.D. title at the Department of European Studies, FSS MU, with his work “Energy Interests of the Czech Republic and EU Energy Policy”. He worked as a researcher at the International Institute for Political Studies MU and as a redactor of the economy weekly Profit. He is currently engaged at the Department of International Relations and Energy Studies at the FSS MU, where he coordinates the activities of the analysts focused on the issue of energy security.
- EU Energy Policy
- Energy Policy of the Czech Republic
- EU Common Market
- Environmental Issues Related to Energy